Saturday, April 18, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Catch-Up T-Minus 21:30 Hours

Ok, I have 17 Hours of TNA to watch with 21:30 left before Lockdown starts.

I haven't had a whole hell of a lot of time to watch TNA between school and such.

Things to note: Don West losing it on Tenay was cool. Especially since they were discussing letting him go form the company. Though I don't know who would replace him, but that matters very little to me unless it is Michael Cole.

Angle vs Sting in the empty arena was....odd. I mean it apparently got huge ratings, but it wasn't that great. It was a little different, but that was about it. I love the fact that they are fucking with the MEM while they are still a fairly fresh faction. It makes it seem like they aren't too invested in the outcome of it.

Joe showing up with a knife at Steiner's throat was fun. I also think it is funny that they have only been showing his profile that doesn't have the tattoo.

Suicide wanting the X-Division title is interesting.....He moves a lot like Kaz....maybe....

I love the recaps of Ultimate X matches.

And Foley having the Hardcore Rememberings is great.....makes me want to go find some of the things that he is talking about.....

Dan West being a heel is kind of cool.....

Petey Williams losing the Beer Money match and being let go was disappointing. I hope that he is moving on to something else like ROH or something.....

I didn't care about Lance Rock....

The mini interviews with the rasslers is cool....

James Storm slapping Roode in the ass and then coming back to slap Jackie was funny....

Booker losing the stupid accent is great.....

The Spend the Night with ODB contest is weird.....and creepy.....

I think the MEM track suits is stupid....them coming out in suits was cool.....

There is so much talking now in TNA....I remember when there was like 5 minutes of talking and tons of wrestling....why when they switched to 100% more television time did they switch to 350% more talking?

I just saw a sign saying "Bring Back Sabu".....

I hope that we get a Don West vs Mike Tenay match in the future.....

The Nation Of Violence idea is pretty cool.....

Arresting Styles.....hmmmm.....and then Don trying to sell it as serious is silly....though Tenay saying that you should settle these things in the ring...that is funny....I always wondered how wrestling organizations put over the fact that the wrestlers were willing to forego assault charges just to get in a ring with they guy who assaulted them.....

Oh yeah....the Dr. Stevie segments are great.....I hope that Dr. Stevie turns out to be Stevie Richards.....that would be cool.....

I think it is funny that Cornette took back the title belt from Booker T...the 'rightful holder' of a fake championship that TNA has decided to honor......

The fact that Beer Money Inc is playing stupid is pretty funny.....they actually almost thought that Team 3D was referring to some other tag team besides them.....

That was mostly from March 5......

No comments: