Sunday, April 19, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Catch-Up T-Minus 16 Hours

It's 4am and I just turned on Destination X....Which means 13 hours of programming to watch in 16ish hours....its gonna be a marathon....

Beautiful People vs other people....who cares....

Matt Morgan vs Abyss.....must have sucked to lay in those tacks for that long Abyss.....

WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING A DANCE OFF ON A PPV????

Dear God...JB needs a new job....

Are you fucking kidding me....15 minutes of this bullshit....

Gee what a shocker...Kong won....

Don has kind of dropped the heel angle for the time being....

Samoa Joe vs Steiner....holy shit Joe looks so vicious....

I'm about half way through Destination X when AJ Styles and Booker are going to have a match....but I am falling asleep so I think it is time to pause and come back after some sleep....

No comments: