Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Wrestling Catch-Up 10/30/08 & 11/06/08

So I am not going to go point for point...it takes too long and I am trying to catch up, not slow myself down....and ironically there wouldn't be much to write about....

October 30, 2008

So Joe and Styles call for people to side with them....a group of people come down....MEM calls out for a war....and they have their own music like i thought they would after a week....they allude to the fact that there may be a 5th member to their NWO club....and it turns out to be Scott Steiner....

November 6 2008

The are calling Steiner the Hit Man for the MEM.....I so want Brett to come out and destroy him.....Steiner and Nash "Too Sweet" in the ring....Christ Steiner still can't cut a damn promo to save his life....Why are people cheering him when he is talking????He talks about curtain jerkers...but he is currently the curtain jerker since there was no one on the show yet....retard....Joe finally comes out and tells him that if they had been able to understand Steiner that they might have been offended....Joe lists the innovative things that TNA has done....he calls out the newest recruit to the war...Christian (which is ironic since I know that he is in WWE now)....I love (or hate) how Booker drops in and out of the damn accent....

I like the little montage talking about the MEM vs Originals....though it seems as if that was shot and should have aired before the announcement of MEM so it could allow for some foreboding on the situation...

Why does Angle need to keep threatening Jarrett's family? It is silly....attack his pride...not his family....

A TNA video with Disturbed....did I know there was a Disturbed album? I think I have it as the song sounds familiar....have to check the mp3 player....all I have to say is that TNA's post production ability is really good....

Despite my previous bitching about the creation of MEM I must say that despite the win in the 6 man tag match, they put the young guys over really well....which is what good heels do....so despite the fact I don't like the idea of another NWO, I think if they are willing to put the young guys over we will see some good wrestling...

Of course I wrote all of that before Samoa Joe and Scott Steiner got in the ring and I want to shove pencils in my eyes...wow if that wasn't an NWO clusterfuck finish, I don't know what is....

Well it is almost 4am here so I am going to post this and start back up with Turning Point tomorrow probably...I think there are 28 shows left to warch, not including this weeks Impact....So much wrestling....

No comments: