Sunday, April 19, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Catch-Up T-Minus 2:50

Yep....another episode....Watching April 2 right now.....

Joe doesn't want to be the captain of the team....AJ is asked to take the reins and he says no...he says that Jarrett should be the captain....Steiner comes to the ring and starts talking about his personal relationship with Jarrett.....trying to recruit Jarrett into the Mafia....

Team 3D being challenged by the MEM security....lol....

The Foley interview with Tenay was briliant....losing his mind is always a great angle....

Yay! Another Dr. Stevie segment....A fucking I'll Show You reference!!!!!!!! All I needed was a "You'll See!" and I think I would have fucking passed out....BRILLIANT!

Team 3D beats the MEM Security and then get beat down....Beer Money comes in and saves them in an odd sense of honor and respect....I actually have more respect for them now....

MEM is in the ring and Foley is in the rafters with a barbed wire baseball bat....and he booked a match for Sting (non-title) against Samoa Joe....

I get another Dr. Stevie segment....with the Governor???

I love the video package for Lockdown...it has Christian taking so much abuse....

Maybe I will get an answer as to why there is a Survivor winner.....Nash shows up...talks to her sexy...I guess there is consideration for her investing into TNA....whatever....

The fact that watching Samoa Joe wrestle the way he is now gives me goosebumps is awesome....I don't know why it happens, but it does.....I think the irony of there being a Nation of Violence where Joe is the only member is really funny....why is a steel chair the weapon of choice for wrestlers?.....Joe takes Sharmel out of the arena.....and the episode ends.....

2 Episodes left...2 hours and 50 minutes to watch them in.....

No comments: