Sunday, April 19, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Catch-Up T-Minus 5:40

My phone's email has a character limit....I didn't realize I typed that much.....Still on March 19

Samoa Joe has Bashir hanging from his feet and tells him to go back to where he comes from....HE'S FROM AMERICA....WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET THAT???? Joe beats on him with a Kendo Stick....

Gee a ref bump in the main event.....Foley chair shots Sting for the pin....I think Sting got hit harder than I thought since he thinks he got hit in the back of the head....Sting challenges Mick at Lockdown....for the title maybe???? Foley gives the best promos......Getting a little mankind on us there.....I can only hope it's for the title.....That would be great.....

Well 8 hours/4 episodes left to watch in 5 hours and 40 minutes.....

No comments: