Monday, March 30, 2009

More Newish TV Diabolik watched

I caught the first episode of Party Down and felt that all it did was grind itself into the ground. The humor in this "comedy" show was exceptionally sophomoric and lame. I plan on watching the next episode, but I think Starz has a huge flop on their hands. At least Crash was pretty decent.....

Another show i just watched was Roommates from ABC family (I think, it said so on the overlay on the screen but who really knows?) and that was kind of funny. I think the fact that ABC Family includes the subject of sex to be interesting. My thoughts on ABC Family was that it was wholesome and pure and innocent, but they elude to the fact that the main character jerked off in every room in the new apartment, when the reality was that one of the roommates had sex in every room in the house.

I also just watched the show The Line and I thought it was a decent show, almost in the vein of Crash where everyone seems tangentially connected. It has potential...though the story line was slow moving.

I also just watched the first episode of Kings (a two hour premiere) and I was sort of entertained. Basically it is a show about a kingdom with a monarch in the modern age. The show also has potential and I am looking forward to seeing if it can hook me with the next episode.

I'm not sure if I talked about Kyle XY and the fact that I started watching the first season, but I am on episode 6 or 7 and it is getting preety good. Each episode gives you a little more insight into the overall mystery that is Kyle and the murder he is attached to. I am looking forward to finishing out the first season in the coming week.

Well that's all I have right now. Off to watch more TNA Impact.

No comments: