Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Diabolik's TNA Wrestling Catch-Up

Ok, in my hiatus of not watching WWE programming I have also been slacking on watching TNA. But Colin RIch and I are planning on heading over to the PPV in Philly on April 19th (I think it is Lockdown, but I'm not sure).

I've been recording all of the TNA stuff as it airs and now I am trying to catch up so I know where the ompany stands when I walk into that building....

I just watched the Impact from September 18, 2008 and all I have to say is screw the first hour and 45 minutes of it. THe last 15 or so minutes was well worth it.

I am trying not to spoil things for Rich as I know he reads the blog and wants to catch up too.

If he gives clearance that he doesn't care I will start posting what I think of the episodes as I watch them and catch up to the recent stuff...

26 Days to watch 30 episodes and 7 PPVs is a ton of wrestling.....

No comments: