Sunday, October 19, 2008

Upcoming Bacon Ice Cream Coverage

Diabolik here to update anyone who cares, and even those of you who don't, about what Bacon Ice Cream has planned over the next few months.

Rich and I are going to be heading to the Big Apple Con in New Y0rk City on November 14 to do some interviewing and talking to some of the guests. I am looking forward to this because some of my favorite comic artists are going to be there and i would love to talk to them on camera and get a sketch or two done for my potential tattoo portfolio.

The following weekend the entire Bacon Ice Cream crew is going to be hitting the VGXPO in Philly. I know we are planning on being there on the 21st and 23rd, we are working out the details for the 22nd.

We are also looking forward to attending Dreamation once again on February 19 through February 22 of 2009, and I have been invited to the Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire IV on February 20 through the 22nd. I know I am going to try to split my time between the two.

Once we get done with those conventions we wil be posting our recaps in our own blogs and the video and interviews we do on Perfect Score. If you are reading this through BaconIceCream.com you can get there through the "Convention Coverage" link on the right and if you are reading this natively on Blogger you can get there by visiting www.perfectscorepodcast.com

Expect more on these shows as we get closer and are gearing up for them.

DIABOLIK

No comments: